Friday, February 12, 2010

LOGO ON THE PGA TOUR!!!!

I've just been told by a client that a logo I made for them (see below)
is gonna be used as a SPONSOR logo for this year's PGA TOUR!!
You heard it right, the PGA TOUR!!!!!!! Awesome-sauce!

I didn't get to acquire the player's name, but the logo will be placed
on his trusty bag of clubs. Will update this soon once I get full details.
For now, let's just savor the god damn moment. Life is good, sometimes.

Also, I've been doing a lot of branding work lately, so I'll post some soon.
Keep on keepin' on!

UPDATE: I finally got the profile for the player, his name is Nathan Smith.
You can see the logo right under the sponsors sidebar!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Stickers, Sticker Printing, Custom Bumper Stickers - StandOut Stickers